Sunday

SXSW Stockings

SXSW is currently in full swing down in Austin and, while I would love to have attended myself, I'm stuck up here in Seattle. Never fear, though, mobile reporter Kevin in Texas attended the Pastries and Pasties event on Friday night and shot this great photo of a mural inside Emo's where the event was being held. For the record, he declared the chocolate with kahlua and coffee cupcake his favorite of the night. Thank you for the wonderful photo, Kevin and for thinking of me while you were out and about taking photos.

Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. Camel has created some of the most incredible pin-up graphics ever -- I'll try to post some more examples on Fool...thanks, SV!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. Please keep it clean, no spam and most of all have a stockingtacular good time!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Real Time Web Analytics