Sunday

Hottest Kiss Photo Ever


This is off-topic somewhat, but I think people who read my blog will enjoy Le Love, a photoblog "dedicated to romantic, sweet, lovey-dovey, sexy and heart fluttering images". It's simply a parade of passionate photos, most showing two lovers embracing in some way, many documenting heartbreak, some celebrating glamour. It is tangentially related to hosiery in that many of the photos do show women in pantyhose or stockings, so there is some eye candy on view, but I love so much going over to that blog just to get a little dose of swooniness when I need some. I find the photo above just incredibly sexy. I'm a huge fan of kissing and those two look as though they could kiss forever.

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting. Please keep it clean, no spam and most of all have a stockingtacular good time!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Real Time Web Analytics