Sunday

Yes, Bloomers are Sexy.

Sexy bloomers. That's right, you heard me correctly. I'll come out of the closet now and admit that I have a cutesy side upon which I have to keep a very tight reign, lest I go traipsing about festooned in ribbons and lace and pearls looking like the human embodiment of Marie Antoinette's wedding cake. I'm naturally drawn to girly embellishments and sometimes it's difficult for me to judge how much is too much, so I err on the side of sticking with the classics, or possibly even occasionally choosing things that are a little too plain.

However, if wearing this pair of pink Maya Hansen bloomers and corset is bad, I don't want to be good.
sexy bloomers maya hansen bloomers
sexy bloomers maya hansen bloomers
Unless you have some time to kill today, don't click through on this La Magia link. La Magia is a heaven of sophisticated, high-quality luxury lingerie and corsetry, beautifully photographed and heavily influenced by burlesque and vintage style. I have lost hours there myself.
sexy bloomers
From now until the end of February they are offering a free pair of Kiss Me Deadly stockings to any customer who spends £40 or more on Kiss Me Deadly products. No code is necessary; the free stockings are included automatically.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Please keep it clean, no spam and most of all have a stockingtacular good time!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Real Time Web Analytics