Thursday

Stockings of the Day


These Cervin Madonna 1979 Logo Series seamed nylon stockings are the single pair of stockings that made me finally think, "Yeah, there's really no arguing, stockings are pretty much freaking sexy," and then commit to wearing them as much as possible over pantyhose and tights. I placed an order with StockingsHQ the other day and was excited to buy a pair of these, finally, but they were unfortunately out of stock.  I'll get them next time, but until then, I'll make them Stockings of the Day for today and content myself with the beautiful photograph and perusing the current Cervin stockings at SHQ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Please keep it clean, no spam and most of all have a stockingtacular good time!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Real Time Web Analytics