Sunday

Tights, Leggings, Pants, or Mysterious Amalgam?


I find these 100 denier leggings by Spanish hosiery company, Cecilia de Rafael, fascinating. I love it that they don't hug the ankle like traditional footless tights, but instead fall into a slouchy, boot-cut style and look very sexy over the high heels the model is wearing. I think they'd also look terrific over these Christian Louboutin red d'Orsay Pumps with a crisp white French cuffed shirt and silver cuff links. In the lovely imaginary world I inhabit, I can afford to spend $800 on a pair of shoes, please don't wake me up. Shhhhhhhhh.

The leggings are available on Hosieree.com, which carries an extensive selection of hosiery from European makers like Falke, Transparenze, Girardi, Cervin, Levante and more. I've never ordered from them, but I plan to in the very near future and will report on the whole experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Please keep it clean, no spam and most of all have a stockingtacular good time!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Real Time Web Analytics