Tuesday

Hose of the Day


I've been doing Stockings of the Day for four days now and haven't managed to choose stockings once, so I'm changing the name to Hose of the Day, which has the added benefit of sounding vaguely naughty which makes me giggle because I'm about twelve inside.

On that note, I give you today's tights from Wolford's Spring 2009 line, the Mini-Flower. This is proof positive that I am a girly-girl-a-go-go because these tights make me want to put on a pink dress and twirl around to show off my hosiery until I make myself too dizzy to stand up. I love the whimsical backseam and the little black flower at the ankle, but the gorgeous faux nude fishnet is what takes these into the realm of spectacular for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Please keep it clean, no spam and most of all have a stockingtacular good time!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Real Time Web Analytics