Thursday

Hosiery of the Day

I admit it, these cable knit socks are pretty and definitely a handy wardrobe staple, but what really presses my stocking button is the photo. I'm making these the socks of the day also to point out that StockinGirl added new items today (no wide top fishnet thigh highs yet, though).

P.S. My brother came over and fixed my furnace by banging on a part with a screwdriver. Also, he mocked me for thinking that my furnace had a pilot light because apparently they haven't had pilot lights since just after Clara Bow was a sex symbol (I have to admit that I was surprised to see that my furnace had a motherboard in it).

P.P.S. My fishnets do not have any cavities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Please keep it clean, no spam and most of all have a stockingtacular good time!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Real Time Web Analytics