Friday

Black Stockings with Red Fingernails


[from Darker Sights and Sounds (nsfw)]

Here's a great photo of two of the things that make me feel sexiest: a pair of stockings and deliciously red fingernails. I was having a conversation with a friend the other day about how it's the tiny details that can really add that last bit of sexiness and I'm just picturing how much less interesting this photo would be without the red nails, or the garter straps against her pale skin, or the pearls draped between her breasts. Those are the things that make this photo sing to me, and those are the things I believe would catch her lover's eye, too.

Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. Do you think it would be more eye-catching if she were wearing a red garter belt?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. Please keep it clean, no spam and most of all have a stockingtacular good time!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Real Time Web Analytics