Wednesday

Plus-Sized Barbie in Stockings



Thanks to the Stocking Vixen Liberation Front(SVLF)I have been freed from my weeks long incarceration in a Frippery by the Vegan Nuns of Seattle and, as part of my re-introduction to normal society, I am immersing myself in as many images as humanly possible of nylon, beautiful women, beautiful men, stunning shoes, sexy socks, stockings galore-a-go-go, and of course, tightspantyhosestockingsnylonbackseamedfishnets...okay, my therapy's not perfect yet. I'm a little overwhelmed, but this wonderful curvy Barbie in stockings stood out atop the sea of nylon glory I've been surfing.

(Look, Saragirl, BOWS!)

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Please keep it clean, no spam and most of all have a stockingtacular good time!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Real Time Web Analytics