Monday

50 Sexy Nylon Photos to Say Thank You - Part Four

Here are some more great big, super-sexy stocking photos to say thanks for reading Stocking Vixen over the last few months. I've included a few shots from a great blog, that Eric at Nylon Dreams discovered, as well as three photos of the extremely sexy Asia DeVinyl. She is one yummy piece of pinup. Thanks again to Jack for the shots he sent me, especially the naughty red fishnets. I love that shot.

I've lost track of how many photos this is, but I don't care. Let the sexiness continue!!

Asia_DeVinyl_topless
red_fishnet_stockings
black_fishnet_gloves_and_stockings
white_girdle_and_black_stockings
black_stockings_garters_undone
red_stockings
black_fishnet_pantyhose
asia_devinyl_corset_8_strap
white_backseam_stockings
Asia_DeVinyl_spanking


Do you like my blog? Please support it by buying my pics or videos on Clippette.

Thanks a bunch xo!

4 comments:

  1. #4 sure looks sweet and innocent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The girl in the white one-piece with white gloves and black stockings may just be my favorite.

    All good finds, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And thank-you for posting so many great pictures and articles. Such a talent for hosiery & heels :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for taking the time to say you enjoy my hijinks, Elliot. It's always lovely to hear from people who read my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. Please keep it clean, no spam and most of all have a stockingtacular good time!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Real Time Web Analytics