Tuesday

50 Sexy Nylon Pantyhose and Stockings Photos to Celebrate 10,000 Visitors - Part Two

Continuing to say thank you to all of the people who have supported this blog in its first couple of months, I'm posting Part Two of what will eventually be 50 great big sexy pantyhose, stocking and other hosiery photos.

Part One is here.

Special thanks to Eric of Nylon Dreams, who suggested some of these shots and turned me on to Pin Up Post and Girdlebound where I found a few of the others. Thanks a pile, E!

l-2
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Two Girls, Four Legs
Sexy Plus-sized Pinup Girl


Share on Facebook

4 comments:

  1. Oh, my, Lisa, oh my! I'm going to wash some stockings right now so I can wear a special girdle tomorrow. That first picture ROCKS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This may not mean anything to anyone else, but I just want to thank you for including a variety of models in these photos. I'm seeing curvy gals, gals of color, even guys! It's really great when other people recognize that beauty doesn't have a single definition.

    Also, that merrywidow in the fourth photo from the top? Want.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The girdlebound photos in particular are wonderful.

    Especially the 7th photo, where the white outfit is spectacular...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. Please keep it clean, no spam and most of all have a stockingtacular good time!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Real Time Web Analytics