Saturday

Sexy Pillow Fight: Leyla Rose and Missy Malone



Being as this is Memorial Day weekend in the U.S. and Hollywood traditionally uses it to kick off the summer blockbuster season, I thought I would do something a little different and program some Stocking Vixen TV for all of you to enjoy the next few days. You have my personal guarantee that my channel will feature substantially more hosiery, and maybe even more lingerie, than what Hollywood has in the the U.S. theaters right now.

Here we have the very sexy pinups, Leyla Rose and Missy Malone kicking things off on Stocking Vixen TV with a wonderfully sweet, sexy and funny pillow fight to "My Guy."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Please keep it clean, no spam and most of all have a stockingtacular good time!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Real Time Web Analytics