Wednesday

Tina Grant in our First Clippette Ad



Tina Grant is the star of our first Clippette ad that my dear, talented friend, Seleena K was sweet enough to make for Clippette and I'm excited to share it with you here. It serves as a good reminder for me to point out that I collect my favorite nylon videos over there, too. I'd love to meet you if you're a fellow YouTuber.





Seleena K is a beautiful and amazingly sexy t girl with a passion for stockings and a wardrobe I'd kill for. She has over 25 creative photosets featuring, nylon, latex, high heels and all sorts of wonderful things posted at Clippette. I think you'll enjoy her imaginative pics and her sense of whimsy. You'll love Seleena and you should check her out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Please keep it clean, no spam and most of all have a stockingtacular good time!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Real Time Web Analytics